Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm 3 years old!

Last weekend, we celebrated my birthday.

On Saturday, my friends and Oma and Opa and Grandma and Granddad and Aunt Amy and Uncle Jay came. We had sooo much fun!



On Sunday, we went to the circus. It was a blast!



Sunday afternoon, I got a few of my presents from Oma and Opa...and a bicycle from Mama and Daddy!



And on Monday we celebrated with Oma and Opa in the morning. Mama took them to the airport at lunchtime. Grandma, Granddad, Aunt Amy and Uncle Jay came over for dinner.



What a great birthday! Can I have a birthday every day? Please???


Oh - and if you like my outfit (see below), be sure to check out Baby Sew Trendy. Jessica did a great job, and I loved getting to wear my special "3" clothes.


1 comment:

TeamBortzfield said...

Happy Birthday Markus, it looks like you had a great time!