Thursday, February 5, 2009

"A" Day

Today was "A" Day at our house.

For breakfast, I ate a pancake with a whipped cream "A" on it. And I drank a monkey yogurt (monkey is "Affe" in German.)


And then Mama and I made a monkey ("Affe" in German).



Next, we put together a new Cars puzzle. (Car is "Auto" in German.)


And then I got to watch the movie Cars (again, "Auto.")


For lunch, I got to eat Spagetti O's with Cars ("Auto") pasta and Ants ("Ameisen") on a Log. Applesauce ("Apfelmuss") was on the menu as well.



After naptime, I had some Cars ("Auto") fruit snacks and colored with Daddy.





I can't wait until next week! Mama told me that we'll have a "B" day.

4 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

So great!!! We are having 'y' week over here but i'm gonna have to borrow some ideas when we do 'a'!!!

Ashley Franks said...

You did it!!! You're so crafty Maren!! I'm going to be stealing this activities from you!!

Anonymous said...

THAT is wonderful! Markus - you're so smart - and you have such a smart and creative Mama!!! Love you both,
"Aunt" B (looking forward to "B" day, hehe)

TeamBortzfield said...

great job Maren way to educate your big boy. I can't wait to see B Day