For breakfast, I got to eat oatmeal ("Haferflocken") and cocoa in a bunny cup ("Hasenbecher.") And my hair ("Haare") looked extra wild today.
Opa and I played a fun game with our hands ("Hände.")
Oma and I had lots of fun playing with my new dog stamp ("Hundestempel.")
I also got a hat ("Hut") and a shirt ("Hemd") with a dog ("Hund") on it.
Check out this funny rabbit ("Hase!") You can make his eyes hover in the air.
Isn't this a cool shirt ("Hemd?")
After all the playing, I got hungry ("hungrig.") We ate hot dogs and veggies with Hollandaise sauce ("holländischer Soße.") Yummy!
After my nap, we got to eat some of the tall ("hoher") heart ("Herz") cake Mama made.
And then I got a "Hampelmann" that Mama and Oma made for me.
After that, I got to use my hammer ("Hammer") to put a hook in the wall for my "Hampelmann.")
For dinner, we ate hamburgers.
Thanks for a supercool "H" day, Oma and Opa!
No comments:
Post a Comment