Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Germany - Part 1

We got back from Germany today. We spent two great weeks there. We have over 500 pictures to go through, so it will take a while to get everything up on the blog.

Here I am on the flight from Dallas to Frankfurt.

I got to pick out the yellow airpline for the flight.


I ate a sandwich, too.


This little screen is so cool!


We finally arrived at the train station in Celle.


At first, I was still a little shy...


...But then we went to a restaurant with a neat playground.


And then I played with Florian.

1 comment:

Stacy - midlifearmywife.com said...

Can't wait to see more! I bet that was such an incredible trip! Was that his first time to go? Hey, I wanted to ask you - for "K" day, where is that Children's Museum? Looked like a fun place to visit. Have a great day!