Thursday, February 12, 2009

"B" Day

Today was "B" Day.


For breakfast, I had a pancake with a whipped cream "B" and a banana ("Banane") smoothie.


Then, Mama and I made a ball ("Ball") with a bunch of rubber bands.



We read books ("Bücher") about bears ("Bären") and put together a bear puzzle.


Next, we baked ("backen.") We made cupcakes and Mama decorated them to look like flowers ("Blumen.")



Crafts ("Basteln") were next on the agenda. We made a bee ("Biene.")





And I got to watch Veggietales' "Lord of the Beans" (beans = "Bohnen")


Upstairs we played with my castle ("Burg"), train station ("Bahnhof") and excavator ("Bagger.")




For lunch I ate bread ("Brot") with butter ("Butter") along with some cauliflower ("Blumenkohl") and broccoli ("Broccoli.")


Afterwards, we went to the library ("Bücherei") and checked out a lot of books ("Bücher.") And we read all of them before nap-time.




After my nap, I got to eat some pretzels ("Bretzeln.") Then, I colored my "B" picture...with lots of help from Mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Markus Hewes you are SO smart!! WOW - so many words with "B"!!!
Love you "B"uddy!
Aunt "B" "B"ruffey :-)